Electrostatic Technology: A New Method for Surface Disinfection – Non-HealthcareElectrostatic Technology: A New Method for Surface Disinfection – Non-Healthcare https://www.cloroxpro.com/resource-center/electrostatic-technology-a-new-method-for-surface-disinfection-non-healthcare/ March 12, 2021 March 19, 2021 https://www.cloroxpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/ProPack_CPC_BathroomUrinals_educourse.jpg
This 30-minute webinar will discuss a new method of applying surface disinfectants, called electrostatic spray technology. The major differences between electrostatic sprayers and other technologies will be covered, as well as a deep dive into how to select and use an electrostatic sprayer in your facility. Research studies relating to electrostatic technology will also be covered.
After this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the history of electrostatic technology, how electrostatic technology works, and how it is used for surface disinfection
- Examine the difference between electrostatic technology and other technologies used for surface disinfection
- Identify places in your facility where you can use electrostatic technology to enhance your disinfection protocols
- Learn how to select an electrostatic sprayer
- Describe the research studies on electrostatic technology