Part 3: Environmental Infection Control — A Peek into the Future?
Three-Part Series: Cleaning & Disinfection — From Basics to Innovation
In this three-part webinar series, we will lay the foundation for what all Infection Preventionists (IPs) need to know about cleaning and disinfection, build upon the basics to explore how environmental cleaning and disinfection has changed with the pandemic and look to the future to explore innovations that may evolve how IPs address key challenges. This series is great for all infection preventionists but may be especially valuable to those new to the role — in both acute and long-term care.
Webinar Title: Part 3: Environmental Infection Control — A Peek into the Future?
Following this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe challenges related to environmental infection control
- Describe the ways in which new and emerging technologies can impact cleaning and disinfection
- List factors to consider when evaluating whether to introduce a new technology into their facility
- List/describe emerging and new technologies that can help to reduce pathogen contamination or improve cleaning and disinfection practicess
- Evaluate which technologies may be appropriate to use in their facilities
This webinar will describe how new and emerging technologies may impact environmental cleaning and disinfection. As well as describing some emerging and new ways to clean and disinfect or sanitize surfaces and air, it will also cover technologies and software that designed to improve the practice of cleaning and disinfection to improve efficacy and efficiency and meet the challenges of environmental infection control.
Event Date / Time: On Demand